Ideas you can do for your backyard family photos – San Jose Photos by Kim E
Did you know that your backyard is a great location idea for your family photos?! You might wonder how your backyard is an awesome location for your family photos. But if you love spending family time in the backyard, then it really is an awesome location!
Not sure what to do for your family photos while hanging in the backyard? Here are some ideas:
- Do you have a trampoline? Let’s go and bounce on it.
- Do you enjoy playing soccer? Grab the balls and play.
- Have a swimming pool? Put those bathing suits on and jump in.
- Outdoor playground structure? We’ll swing and play!
A couple of other tips if you want to plan your session in the backyard:
- Think of the time of day. If your backyard gets super hot during the day but is cozy and cool in the early afternoon, then that’s the best time to photograph there
- Backyards can sometimes have some clutter – think empty pots, hoses, shovels, etc, try to do a light straighten up of items that are clutter
- Feel free to include drinks or snacks
Are you ready to relax and enjoy family time while we take photos? Ready for your family fun session, perhaps in your backyard? Let’s play!