San Jose Photos by Kim E – Fashion Lifestyle San Jose Photo Session – Santa Teresa County Park
For this fashion lifestyle San Jose photo session, we wanted a location that could pair with a variety of outfits: glam, modern, and casual.
Santa Teresa County Park (the Bernal-Gulnac area) is an awesome location for photography sessions. From the rustic barn, wrap-around porch, and wooden fences, this location was perfect for her to highlight her fashion lifestyle outfits.
Few good to-know tips on this location if you’re going (especially for a photo session):
- free parking lot (versus the other Santa Teresa County Park up on Bernal) and easy street parking
- clean restrooms (always important, especially with little kids and maternity sessions)
- great for a golden hour session however it can be busy with other sessions. Lighting here is wonderful no matter what time of day though.
- if it’s during the day, rangers work at the front house. Please respect them and don’t bother them with a loud session since they can hear everything. This was a tip from a ranger that I met with, not because I got in trouble 🙂
- If you’re going for fun, there are a few geocaches to check at this location.
Are you a lifestyle blogger that’s looking for photography? Are you located in the Bay Area | Silicon Valley |San Jose area?
Click the button below to get started!
Already have a date already in mind? Check out my calendar to see if the date is available and then submit a request for that date. If it’s not available and your date is flexible, definitely reach out too.
Kim Ebbets of Photos by Kim E is a Bay Area | San Jose photographer who makes your business shine and stand out with authentic, fun images!