Ready for your session?! Sometimes there are additional questions that are asked before/after booking so San Jose Photographer F.A.Q. is listed here.
• WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I am located in the South San Jose | Bay Area
• HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY PHOTOS? My turnaround time for galleries is 2-3 weeks.
• HOW DO I RECEIVE MY PHOTOS? You will be sent an online viewing gallery, where you can download your images, order large prints, order an album.
• DO YOU CHARGE A TRAVEL FEE? I travel up to a 35-miles outside of South San Jose. If our session is further out, I charge .59c per mile outside 35 miles.
• CAN I BOOK A MINI SESSION? I don’t offer mini sessions but host 10-minute pop-ups throughout the year. If you’d like to get on the mailing list before dates are announced, click here.
• CAN WE RESCHEDULE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS? Of course! Life happens, kids get sick, the weather gets icky, or the smoke levels are unhealthy, we can reschedule within 24 hours. Please note that future date is dependent on my schedule.
• WHAT TIME OF DAY IS BEST FOR BOOKING A SESSION? When is your family the happiest? That is when we do our session. Early morning or early afternoon is ideal but working with happy members of your family is the most ideal than what the light looks like outside.
• WHAT LOCATIONS CAN WE USE? When you book a session, I email a questionnaire so I can learn more about your family. Share your vision for the locations, ideas, and thoughts so we can make it happen! Note: There may be additional fees for travel and/or location permits, depending on the location chosen. If a location requires a permit, I do ask that you procure it prior to the session.
Hopefully this San Jose Photographer F.A.Q. list has helped answer some of your questions! Have any other questions you’d like to know? Feel free to reach out!